Choose your calendar program and follow the instructions to properly subscribe to the iCalendar feed. This ensures that you will receive the latest changes to the calendar. Please note that how often your application syncs to the latest feed is dependent upon the application settings.
Choose your application from the list below for instructions on how to subscribe to the iCal feed.
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars".
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter https://www.rivercrestcdd.org/c.cfc?method=i&s=131 in the field provided.
- Click "Add calendar".The calendar will appear in the "Other calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
- In Calendar "mode".
- Click on "Add Calendar".
- Select "Subscribe from web".
- Enter https://www.rivercrestcdd.org/c.cfc?method=i&s=131.
- Specify a "Calendar name".
- Click "Import".
NOTE: Outlook 2010 and above for Mac does not support CalDav, and so cannot subscribe to remote iCal feeds.The directions below pertain to using Outlook on Windows.
- In Calendar "mode".
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- On the Menu bar, click on "Add" and select "From Internet".
- Enter https://www.rivercrestcdd.org/c.cfc?method=i&s=131 into the "New Internet Calendar Subscription" prompt, then click "OK".
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
Mac OS iCal
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription".
- Enter https://www.rivercrestcdd.org/c.cfc?method=i&s=131, and then click "Subscribe".
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK".
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info".
Apple iOS (newer iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Open the "Settings" app on the device.
- Scroll to "Calendar".
- Under "Accounts", tap "Add Account".
- Choose "Other" from the options and select "Add Subscribed Calendar".
- Enter https://www.rivercrestcdd.org/c.cfc?method=i&s=131 into URL being subscribed to and then click "Next".
- Once verified, the device will ask for further information (like "Username" and "Password"), leave these blank.
- Make sure "Turn off SSL" option is not on.
- Hit "Next" again and then "Save".
- Now in the "Calendar" app the subscribed calendar should appear.